Top Ten E- Mail Rules
1. Don't automatically reply to all.
2. Don't hit reply instead of forward.
3. Don't send until you spell check the entire document.
4. Don't use work/school e-mail for personal matters.
5. Don't say anything in an e-mail you wouldn't say in person.
6. Don't use all caps.
7. Don't send large attachments.
8. Don't use the cc: field with mass e-mails(use the BCC: field instead)
9. Don't send e-mails if your angry, Wait. Reread. Then send, or not.
10. Don't pretend you haven't received an e-mail when you have.
BreBru.com Information Technology HTML